Scale-ups and international groups: collaborators or competitors?
Our team was glad to be part of the Cleantech Business Meeting organized by French Tech Zurich. The theme was: WHERE SCALE-UPS MEET INTERNATIONAL GROUPS TO ACCELERATE THEIR GROWTH. A day dedicated to the presentation of scale-ups that reinvent our economy.
As a partner of the event we had the chance to discuss with some truly inspiring solutions. Let’s tease some of them:
- POWERUP : its battery analytics solutions contributes to the advent of cleaner energy by ensuring a reliable, safe, and sustainable use of batteries. (cc abdelkrim benamar & yannick gindroz)
- SAKOWIN : produces the equipment and process to create Sustainable Hydrogen and carbon with zero CO2 emissions. (cc Gérard Gatt & Mathieu Schmitt)
- FREESUNS : produces integrated solar tiles adapted to all types of roofs. A solar revolution! (cc Deborah Learoyd)
- DISTRAN : produces an ultrasound camera ****used by industry professionals and inspection specialists to pinpoint gas leaks of any type and partial discharges in Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Chemistry fields.(cc Florian Perrodin)
- SoHHytec : provides onsite renewable Fuel (Hydrogen), Electricity and Heat production and storage system which is cost-effective, cleaner and greener.(cc Jordan Bellatreche)
And many others!
Thank you José Caceres Blundi, Isabelle Ohnemus and your board for the organization.
Such a great moment hosting by AMAG in their mobility hub in Zurich, The Square.
We don’t need roads. We do need bold moves.
#sustainability #climatepositive #positiveimpact #climatechange #sustainableeconomy #economicaldarwinism