Who’s better placed to decide than Positive Impact Heroes? Six scientists, all working on climate change or solutions to it, were asked on what investors should be financing. (1)
Here is their investment advice:
- Climate education for David Reay, professor of carbon management at the University of Edinburgh and director of the Edinburgh Climate Change Institute.
- Pollution and battery recycling for Joycelyn Longdon, PhD student at the University of Cambridge working on the application of artificial intelligence for climate change.
- Direct air capture for Jon Gibbins, professor of power plant engineering and carbon capture at the University of Sheffield.
- Concentrated solar-thermal power for Johan Lilliestam, professor of energy transitions and public policy at the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies in Potsdam.
- Monitoring, reporting and verifying carbon removal for Zeke Hausfather, PhD from Berkeley in energy and resources and author of reports for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
- Low tech solutions for Hadi Abulrub, member of the Cabot Institute for the Environment at the University of Bristol, UK.
If you want to know more, check below.
In light of the unprecedented Climate crisis, change is no longer an option. Solutions must be carried out.
We don’t need roads, we need to listen to the scientists.
#sustainability #climatepositive #positiveimpact #climatechange #sustainableeconomy #economicaldarwinism #transition #scale